Doctoral Researcher and PhD Student at Faculty of Information Technology and Communication Studies at UTA, Tampere University
Mika Perkiömäki studied Russian Language and Culture at University of Tampere. He continued as a doctoral researcher at the Finnish Centre for Russian and East European Studies at the Aleksanteri Institute and wrote his disertation on Soviet environmental strategies and its implications for the globe.
- Languages & literature studies,
- Media and communication such as climate discourse of russian media
- Border crossings (geography and migration)
- Literature on the russian arctic region
- Riverography of Russian philosopical prose
Motivation as a part of the network:
Publications linked to the network:
- “Encounters of times and places in the literature of the Russian Arctic region” . AVAIN Journal, Vol 19 N. 1 (2022) [together with K. Lukin, T. Klapuri, E. Kuikka 6 A. Lappela]
- “Riverography of Russian natural philosophical prose”. Idäntutkimus: Rakkaus, Vol. 28 N. 4 (2021).